Saturday, February 09, 2013

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself ...

 
Ugh ... day three ... and last night I was up to 102.2.  I am so medicated right now ... I'm like a short, redheaded Keith Richards.  I feel like there's a gorilla sitting on my chest ... and I have nothing remotely clever to say.  You know how I know when I'm sick?  No matter what's being said, there's no cute quip or innuendo or joke that comes to mind ... it's just white noise.  Whatever the conversation, my part of it is just white noise ...
 
So for now ... I'm going through Netflix ... hoping tomorrow will be a better day.
 
But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be ... me


Matchbox 20 - Unwell