Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm REALLY Going To Regret This Decision ...

 
 
See ... this is why I blog in the middle of the night.
 
Last night, I wrote an entire blog post.   The beginning ... the middle ... the end.   I wrote the entire goddamn thing laying in bed ... and thought to myself, "Wow, I'm totally going to post that in the morning."
 
Then I woke up this morning ... and I have no fucking clue what I was going to write about.  Was it about the asteroid that hit Russia?  Was it about what I was giving up for Lent this year?   Was it about Netflix, Xfinity, and Hulu raping me for every last dollar I make?   That last one sounds pretty logical ... but no.   I have no idea.
 
So you're all just going to have to trust me that somewhere in my brain ... there is a hilarious post floating around ... and someday ... probably when I'm in the middle of taking a shower ... I will remember it.  Oh an next time I have an idea as I'm dozing off?  I'm going to get up and write the damned thing down.
 
In the meantime ... guess what?  An asteroid hit Russia ... I'm giving up Cherry Coke for Lent ... and Netflix, Xfinity, and Hulu are raping me for every last dollar I make.  That is all.  Carry on ...
 
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
 
Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son