Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Too ... Tired ... To ... Think ...

 
Mother nature is a vicious, hateful bitch.

HA!  Betcha didn't think you'd read that sentence today, didja?  And the best part?  Even though I said I wouldn't edit ... I did ... cause the unedited version of that sentence up there is so much worse ...
 
So ... last night plans were cancelled due to Snowpocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo.  It was a bummer ... but given a choice between possibly winding up in a ditch ... and postponing?   A rain check was the obvious choice.   We said maybe Thursday ... which ... given how much Mother Nature hates my ass ... means Snowpocalypse 3:  Snow Hard is inevitable.
 
My slow, lazy day at work turned into a manic IT emergency episode ... so other than giving myself a pedicure and taking the world's hottest shower ... I'm too tired to write anything tonight.

If you're bored ... check this out ... otherwise ... I say we all take a hot, hot shower and call it a day ...
 
You can play the game and you can act out the part
Though you know it wasn't written for you
But tell me, how can you stand there with your broken heart
Ashamed of playing the fool
One thing can lead to another; it doesn't take any sacrifice
Oh, father and mother, sister and brother
If it feels nice, don't think twice
 
James Taylor - Shower the People