Monday, March 04, 2013

All The Smiles ...

 
Tomorrow, I'll go back to writing about something witty or funny ... or at least I'll try to ... but for the last hour I've been fighting with Blogger just so I could leave this small note here ...
 
I got the sweetest surprise today ... something so unexpected that it almost made me cry.  The flowers were perfect ... the card was perfect-er.  If I'd gotten more than four or five hours of sleep last night, I'd write in long, complete sentences and say how special it all made me feel ... and I'd apologize for letting things get to me in the first place.

As it is ... I have to fold the laundry that is on my bed right now ... because if I don't, I won't be able to lay down ... and I can't stress enough right now how much I need ... to ... lay ... down.  I don't think I need to necessarily going to sleep yet ... but I do need to be in a horizontal position.
 
Tomorrow ... I'll write about the Book of Mormon and how hilarious it was ... or I'll write about the amazingly humongous fund raiser we went to ... and how I really hope it helps the family it was for because they seemed like such nice people ... or maybe I'll write about how lucky I am ...

But just for tonight I'm going to get into some comfy pajamas, curl up under my heating blanket, watch some bad television on my DVR, and most of all, I'm going to look at my beautiful flowers ...
 
Every now and then
When the world that were livin in's crazy
You gladly hold me and carry me through
No one in the world's ever done what you do for me
And I'd be sad and lonely if there were no you
 
Garth Brooks - Wrapped Up In You