Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Fluff and Blather ...



This morning, I woke up and stayed in bed for quite awhile.  I was debating whether to begin Phase 2 of "The Great House Purge of 2013" ... or whether to spend this afternoon on my sizable ass instead.   I decided that, since my ass needs to be less sizable, the only way to achieve that is to get up.  And so, I did ...

I've accomplished quite a bit so far ... cleaned out another closet ... worked on the carpet in the back and part of the baseboards ... watched a brutal possum murder that would make Quinton Tarantino green with either jealousy or nausea ... or both.   There's a dozen other things left to do ... but my energy is just about spent.  I'm going to finish vacuuming the stairs ... and then I'm done.   My plan for this afternoon was to try the yoga DVDs that someone gave me ... but I don't honestly know if I could lift my arms above my head right now.   That may have to wait until tomorrow ...

In the meantime, I think I've come up with a brilliant plan to get a television for my living room ... at no cost to me.  I'm going to sell my old rings!  I have five or six pieces of jewelry that I might as well sell ... because I am never (ever ever ever) going to wear them again.  Why keep them?   So, I'm going to go to the Gold Center after work ... and kill two birds with one stone ...

I feel like I'm making progress ... but I do wonder sometimes ... why is it that I'm working twice as much these days ... and yet my "To Do List" keeps getting bigger ...
 
I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
And me falling for it screaming that I'm right
And you would hide away and find your peace of mind
With some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Taylor Swift - We Are Never Getting Back Together

No comments:

Post a Comment