Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Shortest Blog Post In ThirtyWhat History ...


So today, my honey is going to have a cookout ... and I'm super excited.  I love hanging out with friends ... and cookouts ... and game nights ... what isn't awesome about this?

The bacon is cooked ... the dishes are washed ... the ingredients are organized and sorted ... and everything is fine as wine.  I don't have a lot to share today ... so have a fun Saturday, everybody!  Happy happy happy!

Get this party started on a Saturday night
Everybody's waiting for me to arrive
Sendin' out the message to all of my friends
We'll be looking flashy in my Mercedes Benz
I got lot of style, check my gold diamond rings
I can go for miles if you know what I mean
I'm comin' up so you better get this party started
I'm comin' up so you better get this party started
Pink - Get This Party Started

No comments:

Post a Comment