1. Where in the theater do you like to sit when you’re at the movies? - I recently discovered the sweet spot. It's near the top. It's on the aisle so Stoney can stretch his leg out. It has a great view of the screen ... and, as a bonus, you can watch everybody come in. Plus it's kind of secluded ... so ... perfect for movie dates!
2. What characteristics does the ideal movie companion have? - Hmmmm ... let's see. He's tall. He's warm. He smells amazing. Oh and he shares popcorn and a frozen coke with me! Wow ... one would think I already have someone in mind, huh?
3. What memory do you have of things not going quite as usual at the movies? - I can't remember anything too specific here recently ... other than going to see Iron Man 3 on opening weekend and having to sit ridiculously close to the the screen. Not that it mattered to me ... I just checked out and closed my eyes, smelled my guy's cologne, and relaxed for awhile. It's the best way to see Iron Man 3, quite frankly ...
4. What are your feelings about commercials and movie previews playing before the film you’re there to see? - Well, those are two completely different answers. Commercials are annoying as hell and should be banned. I'm already paying for a movie ticket, why am I watching commercials too?! Previews? Previews are different ... they're like free little movies! I love previews ... within reason. After the fifth or sixth preview, I'm really ready for the movie to start.
5. Who is an actor or director whose involvement in a film is enough to make you want to see it? - Easy peasy ... Kevin Smith. I can't lie ... there are some of his films that I haven't gone to the theater to see ... Zack and Miri and Cop Out come to mind. But Chasing Amy ... Mallrats ... Jersey Girl ... Dogma? Oh yeah ... I'm a fan. I make a point of seeing just about everything he's involved with. Tusk ... that may be a stretch though ...
This is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it
Show it, show it, show it
I'm sexy and I know it
LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It