Sunday, August 25, 2013

Say Moosey Fate ... Say Moosey Fate!


I don't get to see the girls very often these days.  It isn't that we don't connect or talk ... but with all three working full time ... all three working different shifts ... it's hard to find time to get together.

But today I got to spend the day with MiniatureMoose ... she says she prefers that over MiniMoose now.  I teased her that it was like Pokemon ... she'd evolved ... like Pikachu to Raichu ... MiniMoose to MiniatureMoose.  Yes ... I realize that paragraph has outed me as the world's biggest nerd.  Please forward the trophy to my house at your earliest convenience.

Anyhow ... we hung out around the house for awhile ... then went to Red Robbin ... then had a little retail therapy ... and came back home to hang out awhile longer.   It was a quiet afternoon.   Next time we're going to rent a movie ... but today I had to help Mom out with a technical problem so our day got started a little later than we'd planned.

MiniatureMoose offered to help me work on the house once my office is closed.  We can work on the wall of the foyer ... work on painting the living room ... go through the junk in the basement and the spare bedroom.  I have quite a few projects to do ... but it's not like I won't have time to do them.

It's been a quiet, relaxing weekend ... time to gear up for another week.  Twenty six days and counting ...

Our house it has a crowd
There's always something happening
And it's usually quite loud
Our mum she's so house-proud
Nothing ever slows her down
And a mess is not allowed

Madness - Our House

No comments:

Post a Comment