Monday, September 02, 2013

Oh Yeah!


Happy Labor Day, everyone!  Today has been an amazing day.  Stoney invited me over ... the plan was to grill out some chicken ... and try his homemade stuffing recipe. 

It was the first time he'd made it ... and it was so good ... so yummy.  He was nice enough to let me know when everything was about ready to go.  He's just sweet like that.  I brought over some cranberry jelly and made some gravy to go with it ... and, in the end, I think he was happy with the results.  I mean ... I don't know about him ... but boy ... I was full!  I don't think I could've swallowed another bite.

We cleaned up the mess ... I grabbed the bottle of grape Kool-Aid ... and we cuddled up and watched a movie.  It was a great way to spend Labor Day, I tell you!   Thanks for the grilled chicken and the stuffing, Stoney.  It was delicious.  We have got to make that more often ...

Don't go chasing waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers
And the lakes that you're used to
I know that you're gonna have it your way
Or nothing at all
But I think you're moving too fast

TLC - Waterfalls

No comments:

Post a Comment