Tuesday, October 01, 2013

In Which I Develop a Plan ...


So, sitting here tonight, I had a progressive thought.

The first part of the thought was that I needed to do something ... maybe start taking Vitamin D again ... or Vitamin B.  Something to give me a little "boost" ...

From that thought ... I progressed to ... I need to join a gym.  Idiot's Anonymous and College One both joined Planet Fitness and their memberships start at only $10 a month.  I could go there everyday and walk on the treadmill for awhile?  It would give me something to do ... get me out of the house ... and maybe help get me out of this funk?

From that thought, I remembered that Idiot's Anonymous offered to go Planet Fitness with me once and show me around.  And I'd really rather get a walk-thru with her rather than a random employee.  IA's lost quite a bit of weight and looks wonderful ... and I'd really prefer checking out the gym with her.  But ...

The problem?   IA's in California on vacation.  I don't think she gets back until Friday ... and I don't want to go without her.  So ... what to do?

So the end of my progressive thought was ... it's fall.  Why not walk in the park?  I want to start off slowly ... and walking in the park is free.  The high tomorrow is 82 ... so it will be warm ... but by next Saturday it will be down in the 60's.  Why not?

So ... that is my plan.  I'm going to the park tomorrow.  I'm going to take a bottle of water and some headphones.  I'm going to listen to HBO and take my time.  Having a plan helps.  Having a free plan helps even more ...

Let's get physical, physical
I wanna get physical
Let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk, your body talk
Let me hear your body talk

Olivia Newton John -
Let's Get Physical

No comments:

Post a Comment