2. When shopping for clothes, how often do you try something on in the store before buying? - 99.9% of the time ... why? Because the .1% that I don't try it on? I come home, it doesn't fit, and I have to take it back. And I'd rather take an ass beating than return stuff to the store. So now ... I just take the extra 20 minutes and try on clothes at the store ...
3. What size of spare battery do you have the most of in your home right now? - I have an excess of triple A batteries. Why? Because every time I go to the store, I'm not sure what type of battery I need and I buy both double A and triple A. The problem is that almost nothing I own takes triple A ... so I have three or four packs of them in my drawer. You'd think I'd learn by now, wouldn't you?
4. What size of spare battery do you most need at the moment? - I wish I had about ten packs of 9 volts. I need to change the batteries in my smoke detectors ... and there are about twenty smoke detectors in this house. I need to get the ladder out and test them and change the batteries ... but as pricey as 9 volts are? This is just one more thing on my list of items to take care of after the shutdown is over ...
5. When you watch television, how much of that time are you also looking at a computer, a tablet or your phone? - I'd say 80% of the time? Unless I'm with Stoney, I'm usually multi-tasking. When I'm alone, I'm watching television and surfing ... or writing ... or reading. It's a bad habit ... I know. I've read studies that show multi-tasking only means you aren't giving your full attention to any task. And yet ... I'm writing this while watching a movie. Habits are hard to break.
6. How often and which type of materials do you recycle? - Okay, so if I'm honest, you can't judge me? I don't recycle here at home. At work ... when I worked ... we always had a recycling bin for paper and another for plastic. Here at home though ... trash is just trash. But Stoney has a recycling bin ... and I'm trying very hard to remember to put the right items in the right place. I still forget now and then ... but I'm getting better.
Just had to trust imagination
My heart going boom boom boom
"Son," he said "Grab your things,
I've come to take you home."
Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill