Thursday, November 28, 2013

It All Tasted So Good!


I'm so very blessed. 

I had a wonderful day.  I spent it with fun, lovable people.  The food was beyond delicious ... I can't think of a single dish we didn't have.  I got to meet Stoney's brother and sister in law ... and I got to see his Mom and Dad again.  They are so nice to me ... they make it easy to want to hang around with them.

Last year I was sick with some kind of bug.  I remember laying here in bed with the window open ... listening to my neighbors coming and going outside ... feeling lonely and possibly near death.  This year was the polar opposite ... it's as if the universe wanted to make amends for how terrible it all was before.

I know this post is short ... mainly because I ate some leftover dressing for dinner and I'm food drunk again ... but the bottom line is that I couldn't have asked for anything more.  It was a perfect Thanksgiving ... and I'm very, very grateful ...

I want to thank you
For giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you
Is having the best day of my life

Dido - Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment