Sunday, November 03, 2013

One More Thought ...


In other news ... I cannot lose anyone else.  I can't.  I just can't.  So ...

Take your medicine.
Don't text and drive.
Use sunscreen. 
See a doctor when you're hurting. 
Get a checkup even if you're not. 
If you drink, stay home. 
Change your smoke alarm batteries. 
Don't run with scissors. 
Don't bungee jump.
Drive the speed limit ... or close to it.
Don't ride a motorcycle on gravel or in the rain. 
Don't swim right after eating. 
Eat an apple once in awhile.
Don't run with the bulls.

Bottom line ... I don't give a fuck what it is ... if it's dangerous, don't do it.

I'm serious, people ... I can't do this anymore.   I'm going to be seriously pissed at at the next person who leaves me.  Unless a cow falls out of the sky and hits you on the head, you do not have my permission to die.  No more.

I'd sing her classic country songs
And she'd get high and sing along
But she don't have much voice
To sing with now
We'd burn thse joints in effigy
Cry about what we used to be
And try to ignore the elephant somehow
Somehow

Jason Isbell - Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment