Sunday, November 03, 2013

Rest in Peace, Sunny ...


Tonight we lost a beautiful soul ...

I just got a phone call from a distant friend ... and Sunny just passed away.  This is one of those occasions where ... it's so very sad ... but also it's good news because she was hurting so much at the end.  She just fought for so long ... it's hard to believe that she's really gone.

2013 has been an unimaginably chaotic year.  Such wonderful moments ... and such deep losses.  Sunny was someone I aspire to be like ... positive and happy and strong.  And I'll miss her ... but I'm a better person just for having known her.

Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Who can say
If I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

Wicked - For Good

No comments:

Post a Comment