Monday, March 31, 2014

HIMYM? GFY ...


Note:  I was nearly finished writing a blog post about my Mom and her computer buying habits ... but then this happened ...

Fuck you, "How I Met Your Mother."  Fuck you ... hard.

I hate to cry ... I worse I hate to admit to crying ... but here's the honest truth.

The last five minutes of the finale ... I sat here sobbing.  Thank God I was alone ... because the last thing I'd want is someone seeing me clutching my blanket crying, "No!" at a television screen.  I was heartbroken ... and sickened ... and I know I'm projecting and I don't care. 

We spent the entire season waiting breathlessly to finally meet the mother ... and to see this epic love story.   To see how he finally met the woman of his dreams.  And in the last five minutes, we learn ... a) she got sick, b) she died, c) he's going to date Robin, and d) her children are delightfully pleased about it.

I can't be objective.  I can't see outside this hole.  I can't tell if this was a good episode or not ... because all I see is hurt.  There should've been a trigger warning.

Whoever wrote this ... can go fuck himself.  I don't want to believe that someone can love someone so much ... but hey ... when they're gone?   They'll just pick up where they left off .  Robin and Barney?  Nope ... fuck them!  Lily and Marshall?  Whatever.  Dead mother?  Who cares!  

Ted is a piece of shit ... know why?  Because for some bizarre hurtful reason, even though he met the "love of his life" ... he kept that blue fucking french horn ... from a first date with another woman.  Because hey ... you know ... wanna make sure all the bases are covered, right?

I need to take a hot shower and a Tylenol ... and forget I ever saw this.

I don't have a song for this ...
the only song I can thing of
is "Everybody Hurts" ...
and now I associate that with poo.
So fuck music and fuck this show ...
and fuck HIMYM for telling me
love is worth waiting for ...
because they lied.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and
    I am impressed! Very helpful info specially the final part
    :) I handle such information a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a long time.
    Thanks and best of luck.

    Look at my homepage; optimum 9200

    ReplyDelete