Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Dwarf, the Cripple, and the Mother of Madness ...


Have you watched tonight's episode of Game of Thrones?  No ... then leave here immediately.  Leave, I say!

Because we are about to say our final goodbyes ... to that psychopathic little fuck weasel, King Joffrey.   Do not let the door hit your ass on the way out, assclown.

When I asked Stoney if I could watch Game of Thrones with him tonight, I made the rather unfortunate mistake of saying it was because "something big was going to happen."  I owe him an apology ... I shouldn't have said that.   No, not because it was a spoiler ... although it kinda was ... but ... now whenever I ask, "Hey, can I hang out over at your house tonight and watch GoT," he's going to assume someone is going to bite it.  Sorry, hon ...

Joffrey's long-awaited painful death was the bright red cherry on top of an amazing weekend.   It started when we went to see Oculus Saturday morning.  I might write a review of it tomorrow ... but for now let me just share these three words ... aw, hell no.

After the movie, we shopped at Menard's for some house stuff I need.  If I ever want to put this house on the market, I'm going to have to start working on it.  So ... we picked out a front door and some paint swatches.  We headed back to his house for awhile ... then went out for Chinese later.

This morning I make breakfast (meh ... sausage works better than bacon but it was passable) ... then we just hung out ... watching some stuff on the DVR ... just relaxing.   I made steak fried rice for dinner ... nothing special ... but it was comfort food.   I need to replace some groceries ... between the various meals I made, I used all his eggs and almost all of his rice.  We don't even want to talk about the juice situation.  I don't know what came over me ... but I drank a barrel of orange juice this weekend.  It was not normal ...

Oh ... and ... Stoney and I put slips in to win an Easter Basket that weekend we spent in St. Louis?  He won!!  More on that later.  For now ... I'm going to sleep ... a little sloshy with juice ... but happy.

Candy girl
All I want to say
I need your love
Each and everyday


New Edition - Candy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment