Sunday, August 03, 2014

Water, Water, and More Water


On Thursday or Friday, I noticed the twinge.   It wasn't terribly painful ... but it was consistent.  I tried drinking more water ... I stayed home and crocheted while I rested on Saturday.  But this morning, when we went to a movie, the twinge was back.  It was hard to concentrate ... I adjusted ... sitting forward to stretch.

I need to drink more water ... and I am trying.  I guess if things don't improve, I'll call the nephrologist on Monday or Tuesday and ask to drop off a sample at the lab.  It only worries me because of the time I had to get IV antibiotics.  I really don't have the time to spend at the infusion center ... what with my teammate gone the latter part of this week.

Next weekend, Stoney's family is coming down for a BBQ ... so I have one week to bounce back, to work on crocheting the blanket, and to finish Orange is the New Black.  It's alright.  What's our keyword for this week?

Water.  Lots and lots of water.

Don't go chasing waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all
But I think you're moving too fast

TLC - Waterfalls

No comments:

Post a Comment