Thursday, September 04, 2014

Like a Boss ...


I have three special women in my life.  They are sisters ... I am their step-mom ... and each one of them is so special to me.  Each one is beautiful.  Each one is funny.  Each one is smart.   Both together and individually, they have made me a better person.

One of my girls is changing and growing ... and I am so proud of her.  It's hard to take risks in life ... and she is willing to take the risks you have to take to achieve your goals.  How can you not admire that?

We had a delicious dinner out last night ... and afterwards she came over and we hung out.  She helped me go through some stuff that needed sorting.  It was happy timing ... we loaded her car with an assortment of things that she needed ... and the house is one step closer to being cleaned out.

I love you, hon.  You are kind ... you are smart ... you are important.  The world is your oyster ... and I am proud to part of your world.

Many precede and many will follow
A young girl's dream no longer hollow
It takes the shape of a place out west
But what it holds for her
She hasn't yet guessed

Dixie Chicks - Wide Open Spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment