Sunday, February 01, 2015

Live Blogging the 2015 Super Bowl - The Second Half


The Second Half ... let's do this!

Break

Clash of Titans - A - The Premise?  Liam Neeson plays Clash of Clans and is seeking revenge.  That. Was. Epic.

Break

Dodge - C - the Premise?  Elderly people tell you what they've learned.  For the first 15 seconds, I was going to write and tell you how touching this commercial was ... live life to the fullest ... don't cheat ... life is good.  Then they used that good will ... to sell me a car.  Sigh ... someone's been watching the Don Draper/Kodak Carousel scene a few too many times.


Break

Toenail Fungus - Jublia - D - An animated toe (with fungus) plays football?  Stone is in the other room insisting this is a joke.  Sadly?  I don't think so.


Okay, so here's the thing.  The second half sucks ... at least as far as commercials go.  I'm just quitting.  It's boring at this point.  I'd much rather lay down and read ... or look at Facebook.  Anything that doesn't involve advertisements involving toenail fungus.

If you're into sportyball, maybe it's good?  The Seahawks are up ... 24 to 14.  Is that a lot?  Is that close?  I don't have any idea.  But you know what I do know?

My team won donuts because of some pool score thing ... and a trip to the vending machine.  So ... Yay donuts!

The winner of this half?
The sequel to Ted ...
 and anyone who doesn't
have toenail fungus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment